Promote your city
Your city, town or community on Campgrounds of Canada
Right now campgroundsofcanada.com has 3,829 Canadian cities/towns/communities listed. These cities are sorted per Province or Territory and very easy to access by visitors. Also, a lot of visitors land on these city pages after a search.
How does the site work?
Visitors can browse cities/towns to see if there are campgrounds of RV parks available. Also there will be a search page - which will also include city pages as results.
At the top of a city page we would like a good description / introduction text of that city. It will help visitors decide if they want to go to that city and camp there!
Tourism office / Visitor Centre / Chamber of Commerce
That's where the Tourism offices come in: we can't write these introductions ourselves. We don't know your city! But you do.
We would like to receive a good promotional text of your city. You probably have one already - please send it to us! We will give credit to you for the text and provide a link back to your site as well. Also if you have links in your text - we will make these links work as well.
Extra benefits for your campgrounds and RV parks
By promoting your city you will also promote businesses in your area. Everybody benefits! Also, by submitting a text, campgrounds and RV parks in your area will receive an additional free month when they sign up. All you have to do is submit a cool text about your town.
Please note: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change or remove portions of your text at any time. Basically, the text should be just about your city/town and nothing else. Also: we will validate every text sent to us before we publish it.
Benefits for you and the campgrounds in your city
City pages with their own text receive more visitors than citie pages without a text. So there is your benefit - more people read about your city, town or community.
But you also help the campgrounds and RV parks on your page. They will get an additional free month when they sign up. So, submit your text and let your campground and RV park owners know!
Please provide a global text about your city/town. It should not be just about camping - it should focus on every aspect of your city / town. In short, you want to convince our visitors to go to your town!
Right now we only accept text, but we have plans to add photos as well. Stay tuned and we will let everybody know when you can send photos as well.
But we don't have any campgrounds or RV parks...
Well, we don't mind! Your city page will be found by Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other search engine. So you can still tell visitors about your city/town. And maybe in the future you will have a campground or RV park.
So please do send us your text! E-mail your text or questions/remarks to: .
Or submit your info directly on submit your city promotion text page.
Link back to campgroundsofcanada.com?
Although we would appreciate a link back to our site very much, it is not required.
If you do want to put a link on your site, please link to http://campgroundsofcanada.com/. Let us know if you need a custom size logo, we will gladly provide you with one.
Latest cities / towns with their own text
The following cities/towns have their own introductions.
- Alexis Creek (BC) provided by Cariboo - Chilcotin - Coast Travel Website
- Ainsworth Hot Springs (BC) provided by Nelson Kootenay Lake
- Agassiz (BC) provided by Agassiz-Harrison Museum and Visitor Information Centre
- 70 Mile House (BC) provided by The South Cariboo Visitor Centre
- 100 Mile House (BC) provided by 100milehouse.ca
- Gibsons (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Clearwater (BC) provided by Tourism Wells Gray
- Golden (BC) provided by
- Gull Lake (AB) provided by
- Parksville (BC) provided by Oceanside Tourism Association
- Edmonton (AB) provided by City of Edmonton
- Abbotsford (BC) provided by Tourism Abbotsford
- Qualicum Beach (BC) provided by Oceanside Tourism Association
- Queen Charlotte (BC) provided by Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Powell River (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Nanaimo (BC) provided by Destination Nanaimo
- Sandspit (BC) provided by Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Port Clements (BC) provided by Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Tlell (BC) provided by Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Masset (BC) provided by Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Kamloops (BC) provided by Tourism Kamloops
- Tow Hill (BC) provided by Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Lund (BC) provided by Tourism Powell River
- Hope (BC) provided by HopeBC.ca
- Revelstoke (BC) provided by Revelstoke Tourism
- Radium Hot Springs (BC) provided by Tourism Radium
- Saskatoon (SK) provided by Tourism Saskatoon
- Lake Diefenbaker (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Victoria (BC) provided by Tourism Victoria
- Vernon (BC) provided by Tourism Vernon
- Prince George (BC) provided by Tourism Prince George
- Ottawa (ON) provided by Ottawa Tourism
- Lacombe (AB) provided by City of Lacombe
- Dawson City (YT) provided by Klondike Visitors Association
- Central Butte (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Barkerville (BC) provided by Barkerville Historic Town
- Vancouver (BC) provided by Tourism Vancouver
- Calgary (AB) provided by Tourism Calgary
- Summerland (BC) provided by SCEDT
- Lethbridge (AB) provided by Chinook Country Tourist Association
- Alert Bay (BC) provided by Village of Alert Bay
- Roberts Creek (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Toronto (ON) provided by Tourism Toronto
- Harrison Hot Springs (BC) provided by Tourism Harrison Hot Springs
- Kenora (ON) provided by Tourism Kenora
- Elbow (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Davidson (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Outlook (SK) provided by Outlook Tourism
- Spruce Grove (AB) provided by City of Spruce Grove
- Squamish (BC) provided by Tourism Squamish
- Burnaby (BC) provided by Tourism Burnaby
- Pender Harbour (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Union Bay (BC) provided by Spend a Day in Union Bay
- Chilliwack (BC) provided by Tourism Chilliwack
- Surrey (BC) provided by Tourism Surrey
- Halfmoon Bay (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Dryden (ON) provided by Dryden Development Corporation
- Egmont (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Campbell River (BC) provided by Campbell River Visitor Centre/Tourism Campbell River & Region
- Beechy (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Kelowna (BC) provided by Tourism Kelowna
- Banff (AB) provided by Banff Lake Louise Tourism
- Armstrong (BC) provided by Armstrong Spallumcheen Chamber of Commerce
- Fanny Bay (BC) provided by Live | Work | Play : Fanny Bay!
- West Vancouver (BC) provided by Vancouver's North Shore
- Wells Gray Park (BC) provided by Tourism Wells Gray
- Bassano (AB) provided by Parks Recreation & Tourism Bassano
- Tugaske (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Yale (BC) provided by Historic Yale
- Chetwynd (BC) provided by Chetwynd Visitor Centre
- Burlington (ON) provided by Tourism Burlington
- Brandon (MB) provided by Brandon Tourism
- Pemberton (BC) provided by Tourism Pemberton
- Sechelt (BC) provided by Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Riverhurst (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism
- Whitecap Dakota First Nation (SK) provided by Lake Diefenbaker Tourism